Along the way you will develop critical problem solving skills, put together a professional portfolio, and participate in group projects. Towards the end of bootcamp, students are divided into groups and compete for bragging rights in our Coding Challenge. In addition to web development training, this course helps you prepare for your job search with résumé building, guest lectures from local recruiters, and projects where you work on "real-world" websites.
Historic Springfield Neighborhood
1501 North Main St.
Jacksonville, FL 32206
12 weeks weeks + 12 weeks weeks internship or externship.
- Up-Front: $1,000 deposit due immediately to reserve seat. $2,500 balance due before class starts. Total = $3,500
- 9-Month Payment Plan: 9 monthly payments of $500. Total = $4500
- 24-Month Payment Plan: 24 monthly payments of $225. Total = $5400
Format (Your choice)
2) Online via Webex teleconferencing. Just like being in the classroom.
3) Hybrid Combination online and in-person.
4) Online Night Class The night class is only offered online.
None, this course is for beginners. No experience or degree necessary.
What you'll need for bootcamp
An Apple or Windows laptop. No Chromebooks. Everything else is supplied.
Jobs for which you will be qualified:
- Software Engineer
- FRONT-END web DEVELOPER
- Full-Stack WEB DEVELOPER
- WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
- PYTHON DEVELOPER
- RUBY DEVELOPER
- WEB DESIGNER
- UX DESIGNER
- VISUAL DESIGNER
- DIGITAL MARKETER
The average starting salary nationwide of a web developer is $70,000+. In the Jacksonville area our students earn starting salaries between $45,000 and $70,000.
Job Placement Assistance
Robert Half Technology and Apex Systems, two local recruitment firms, will help you find that perfect job.
To increase your skills & opportunities, graduates can sign up for a Jax Code Academy Intership after graduation while job hunting.
- 3-months of co-working space at the Springfield Campus
- Repeat the course for free within a 1-yr period
- Free Parking