Pay over time with Affirm. When you buy with Affirm, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. There are no hidden fees—not even late fees. Affirm lets you choose your own payment plan. There is no effect on your credit score when you pre-qualify or apply for an Affirm loan. Affirm takes into account income, employment and your debt-to-income ratio. Most students prequalify. Affirm is best if you don’t have access to credit cards, enough credit, or you need to make a purchase, but don’t have enough money saved. No-interest financing available. No fees. Offers pre-qualification.
How does Affirm work?
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
- After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
Learn more at: http://www.affirm.com
Military Scholarship: all veterans and active duty military are eligible for a $1,000.00 scholarship. You must show a current military ID or DD 214.
2 for 1: If you enroll in any bootcamp and pay the full tuition then you can bring a friend or family member at no additional cost. You may not combine Financial Aid or Scholarships with this special.
For More Information
Call us at 904-300-3494 or come in and talk to us.